Re: Covid-19 Advice
We are writing in connection to the Coronavirus situation to give you some useful information and to advise you on the action we are taking to reduce the risk of infection to our clients and our staff. We have made these decisions in line with the current advice given by the government. Firstly, we will do our utmost to ensure stability, however the actions that we are implementing will involve some changes, which we have summarized in this correspondence.
With immediate effect:
As per the latest advice from the government, our staff are now working remotely from home, enabling us to maintain services during this crisis. We are fully operational with the required IT equipment, however working remotely may affect response times, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
We are advising our clients that AGMs and other meetings are suspended in line with the government’s advice on social distancing. As a result, our property managers will not be available to attend these meetings.
It is likely that there will be disruption to the postal services in the coming months, so to avoid any missed correspondence, please provide us with an email address, if you haven’t already, by emailing us with your information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep yourself safe, we are advising you to follow the latest guidelines given:
- Wash your hands with hot running water and soap (or hand sanitizer) for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after touching communal surfaces, as soon as you get home
- Avoid touching your face
- Regularly clean communal surfaces (such as door handles, handrails, phones etc) with a disinfectant solution
- Keep 2 meters (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (if you cannot work from home)
- Do not meet others, including friends and family, as you can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms
If you wish to read further on this issue, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
Lastly, we endeavour to keep our clients and residents informed with all of the latest updates and information, which can be accessed via our homepage: devonblockmanagement.co.uk.
Should you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
M.D. Devon Block Management